Girls Application • Boys Application • Sponsors
1. Each coach will be paid $100, with a minimum of nine players. Each team will be charged for a minimum of 8 players.
2. Each team can have their reversible jerseys washed each night. (Players love this!)
3. Each coach will receive a gift: School attache bag, jacket, or 18 holes of golf at beautiful Lenawee Country Club.
4. There will be a coaches package (100 years of coaching experience) that covers Coach McDevitt, Swoverland, and Sandifer's helpful hints on how they survived coaching over the years.
5. Reversible practice jersey for each player, in your school color, if deposit is mailed by 5/15/14.
6. All games on courts with glass backboards indoors.
7. Coaches shootout for a trip to Las Vegas (or $500). Two coaches won in 2012.
8. Snack bar available in fieldhouse every day.
9. Overtime tournament, Hot Shot, and other contests.
10. Certified trainer will be available before, during, and after all games.
11. All you can eat meals at the college cafeteria. Lunch and dinner on the first day, three meals on the second day and breakfast on the last day.
12. Siena Heights Resident Advisors provide strict dorm supervision.
13. Camp golf shirt, camp t-shirt, plus other gifts for the coaches.
14. Coaches get together each night for pizza, pop, and sharing ideas.
15. Guaranteed 10 games. Each game is a regulation 32–minute, 4–quarter game, 1+1 free throws, personal and team fouls and all other parts you expect in a regulation high school game. After all, isn’t the summer the time for getting prepared for next season’s games?